Friday, September 11, 2009

5th Grade Girls

My daughter's birthday is tomorrow. She will be Eleven. I am so thankful and so proud of her. As parents, we all know that words can not describe the love that we have for our children. Words always fail, because the heart is so full of passion over our children.

Today we celebrated her birthday with six of her closest friends and we had a fantastic evening. I'll get to the chase ... I have a headache from smiling, laughing, and listening to all the nonstop chatter and excitement of seven 10/11 age girls ... with a sibling brother who was swooned over by them; creating even more happy chaos.

Pictures will be posted on Sunday. We have a Red Carpet Celebrity Event themed-mess scattered around our front yard, back yard, and downstairs area. We have to make it all disappear before our family party tomorrow; and it is already dark and my shoes are kicked off, hair up, ready for business.

I will be spending morning through night with my amazing daughter tomorrow, so meet me back here sometime on Sunday for pictures and specifics.

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Eleven Year Old Girl!!
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Happy birthday to your daughter and enjoy the birthday weekend.

Natalie said...

yes, happy birthday. Us good ones were all born in September! :)

Natalie said...

Yes, it is today. Thank you. My husband has been watching football all day. But at least he says he feels guilty... that counts for something I suppose.