My children's favorite summer shows have been found on the Food Network channel. A few weeks ago my husband casually mentioned to my son that he should video tape his cooking and post it on YouTube. This afternoon while my daughter and I were at the gym, my son and my husband went to work. They created this fabulous video. I just love it!
This video is all-my-son. Non-scripted from start to finish, he knows how to talk and keep the action rolling. Television viewing has paid off in this instance.
One thing led to another and a title was created, logos were designed, and a blog was born. I encourage you to Follow his blog, and make kind comments.
Kudos to my husband and son!! Step Up To The Kitchen with Rolan Dough.
8 comments:
Very cute!! You should send it to food network, maybe he will get a spot on the network. He would be better than some of the people on it now.
I'll go check it out.
Might want to look for a different name.John Dough is the name of a famous porn-star.
It's not set up to accept comments! I'll save my comment for when I'm able to, rather than leaving it here.
It's not set up to accept comments! I'll save my comment for when I'm able to, rather than leaving it here.
Natalie - I think the comments work on Step Up To The Kitchen - it just won't show w/o my approval like my blog. Maybe retry?? ;)
So cute, I love the part where he says cut, and then when it cuts back in the frosting is all done. Just like on real TV.
omg that is just the cutest thing i have ever seen, ever!
Post a Comment