I am keyed in on the fact that I am on the home stretch of my braces, or so says my mind. I am exhausted, and just when you get exhausted with something, it should change. Right? Patience is not my virtue. This has been a real test. Some days, such as today, I feel like I failed the test.
No big news after the Ortho visit this afternoon. And sometimes no big news means blah. Same old rubber bands, with the exception that my right side needs to wear them 24/7, while my left side can drop down to 12 hrs per day. Sigh. I have to force myself to remember that the lady to my left during my appointment was discussing oral surgery with the doctor. I guess my day is better than hers ... but still I am ready for removal, please and thank you.
I stopped by Starbucks on my way home. A different one from last time and they still took forever to make my Vivanno. Maybe the recipe is just that complicated. Since I had already paid and had been standing in the cafe waiting and waiting, she offered up a voucher. However, when she approached her manager about the certificate, he said, "Sure, it'll be about five minutes." No, really, that's okay, I must be going. I guess it is the thought that counts?
One of those Mondays ....
2 comments:
I've never had a Vivanno before, but I don't think I'll be ordering one. I don't have that kind of time, but I think I would have stuck around for the voucher, at least that makes the wait next time not soooo bad. coffee is expensive these days, especially at Starbucks!
Sorry the braces seem like a long process. Life might be easier if it went at our timing. =)
Post a Comment