It started back in January when I was talking to a friend whose daughter had been involved with 4H Club. The family also is a first level trainer for Seeing Eye Dogs, but we mainly talked about the involvement of her daughter in 4H. I talked with my kids about it that evening and they were very eager to learn more. So I jumped online and saw that the 4H main event was at this summer's County Fair. I added the date to my calendar and it finally came to the day.The consensus about 4H: from my son, "It looked cool and I would give it a 7 out of 10." and my daughter says, "It looks like fun, because it is really cool that kids get to work with their dogs and show them off and do all that hard work."
I give my son the credit for all the pictures as he held the camera for the day. There was a 4H division in photography ... hmmm maybe some year ... I think he did a great job. Thanks, Buddy!
5 comments:
I bet the demonstration that the police put on with their dogs was very interesting.
What a sweet face the lamb has. Beautiful coloring.
Your son did a good job with the camera.
We are big County Fair fans around here. But, we like to be spectators, not exhibitors! ;)
I LOVE the pigs! My favorite. And then your dog looks pretty darn cute too.
Natalie ~ We couldn't believe how BIG the pig was!!! And that beagle is not our beagle. We just gravitate to beagles whenever we see one. :)
I think county fair participation is in my future, but hopefully not for a few years.
I love K9 dogs, they are freakishly smart.
Post a Comment