I am not sure how or when we started watching Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel. I will admit that I am pretty controlling when it comes to television viewing, but this escapes me. At any rate, she started watching it, loved it, and now that she is older, she has moved away from Hannah Montana, but has stuck with Miley.
During the last few years, we've dealt with the "How come I can't ... " when it comes to concerts. My daughter has never been to a rock star music concert. And so far she has seemed to accept it okay, never throwing a fit or begging too hard. But we knew the day was coming.
Soon my daughter and I will be going to the Miley Cyrus concert. We purchased tickets a few months ago, and surprised her by putting them in a Miley Cyrus Miles to Go hard cover book that I had purchased, and gave them to her for her birthday on Saturday. Her reaction? Priceless. Yea!
2 comments:
My daughter took Katya and a friend to see High School Musical when they went on tour after the first movie. The girls were also very THRILLED.
Both of granddaughters love Hannah Montana/Miley but haven't seen her. With their living in Moscow, they are never here at the right time to go to a concert.
The pictures of your daughter are priceless. What a perfect birthday gift.
I'm sure she will be so excited the day of the concert.
Tell her she is not the last one to see Miley, my girls haven't either.
Post a Comment