
Have you heard of this one? Have I already blogged about this one? Oh well, this is what I've got for today, so read on. The goal of this game is to find license numbers that go in sequence order to see how long it takes you to get to the final number of 999. In our state we have three numbers followed by three letters. So you start your search with 000. If you happen to see a 002 or 005 along the way, it does not count. You have to spy the number when you exactly need it.
My friend who perhaps invited this game, or at least shared it with me, is up to 540-something, and she started about six or seven years ago. On her facebook page or blog she would sporadically update the readers on her number by simply writing something such as 531!!! Woo Hoo!!
I had to give it a try. And quickly learned that talking to passengers, concentrating on the road, while searching for 000 was not as easy as I had originally thought. Until I found my first number; the kids were with me in the car about a month ago as we headed to our grocery store. 000 was right in front of us. We cheered, let the game begin!
This morning, as I was driving home from donating at the Goodwill, 001 passed me on my right. Talk about a silly thrill to get your morning started. I can't wait to share it with my kiddos after school; I already shared via FB to my friend.
Silly game. But quickly addictive.
2 comments:
My kids would love this. I've never heard this version.
And why aren't we FB friends yet?
Rachael ~ FB friends would be fun, but I don't know how to look you up! :)
Post a Comment