
I was Tagged by Natalie yesterday to post: one of the first pictures taken of you and your spouse during the dating years. I rummaged through pictures today to only find that my life must have started with my engagement; I could not find any photo prior to '93! I know I have some dating pictures, I just do not know exactly where I have them, but I have a hunch they are most likely in a box or photo album at my parent's house.
Then, I happened to walk into my husband's den and found the above picture in a frame on his bookshelf. It has been framed since the day it was taken 15 1/2 years ago and so I decided upon this picture. Granted, we are engaged, but technically we are still dating, so I count it as a tag-accomplished. Plus the two of us didn't change much from 1990 to 1993, so you aren't missing anything.
My husband looks like he is not even legal to be dating, but he just had that young looking face for a very long time. I thought he was completely good looking then, but I think he is even more handsome now. In this photo, he was 25 and I was 22 ... just babes! I am sure this photo was taken in August, just one month prior to our wedding, as I actually had full length nails, something I never had as a pianist, but I grew them out for our wedding.
Passing on the tag to: Carrie, MK, Crispy, Suzanne, Jodi
Thanks, Natalie, that was fun!!
6 comments:
Oh my WORD...you both have some serious hair. I LOVE it. Back when hair was big and beautiful.
I will have to do this when we get back home. Thanks for the tag.
Oh my goodness -- that is some FAB early 90's hair!
Very good picture, I guess 15 years makes for a more dramatic difference. Nice Hair by the way.
But since you don't put pictures of you and your husband on your blog very often I don't know just how different you look now.
Yeah, that was fun, surprisingly! You guys look so young; nice bangs! :)
LOOOOVE it!!! Thanks for the tag (I think :O)). The kiddo and I are heading out of town, but I promise to do my "assignment" in a week or two!
OK, nevermind the earlier comment... the procrastinator and blog addict in me decided to ditch the packing for a few minutes and POST! I did it. Thanks for the hilarous tag.
Post a Comment