Monday, March 2, 2009

Only Nephew

I have one nephew and he is older than my son by seven months. Today is his 9th birthday and he is a fun loving character! Typical boy. All boy. I remember asking my sister-in-law when he was about 3 years old if K* ever walked. We both paused and looked at each other as he ran from the kitchen to the family room to the stairs, and we both laughed. No. When he was awake, he was always on running-speed, always talking, always doing something.

I often do not remember that he is in 3rd grade, because I am in denial that time has passed too quickly. A boy my son enjoys hanging with, a boy into Lego's, a sports boy, a boy with a good sense of humor and energy, a boy our family would not be complete with out; my nephew.

Happy Birthday, K*!!!!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Natalie said...

what an adorable baby picture! Nieces and nephews are a big part of my life too! THey are the next best thing to a sister, brother or kid of your own.