Saturday, March 21, 2009

Uncle and Nephew

I snapped this photo of my brother and my son last weekend. Growing up my brother was famous for his daydreaming and presenting the family with many "What if..." questions and "If you could ..." statements that left you having to make a decision about the end of his sentence.

My son will do the same. He will present the "If you could ... ride on a bike or take a skateboard, which would you choose?" all the time. Sometimes my choices are easy to decide upon, other times the answers are sooo close, I can't just pick one, which drives my son crazy. So then I just have to pick one, and then he'll quiz me as if I am set in stone on my answer; when in reality, I just wanted to choose both!

Yes, it can go on and on. It reminds me of my growing up years with my brother.

But I love these two handsome fellows.

No comments: