Okay, I have to type super fast because there is a storm brewing outside with snow, hail, and winds at 40 mph, with gusts up to 60 mph, and Yikes! the light just flickered. Okay, super fast ....
Got these books for Christmas from Barnes and Noble. They are a hit with the kiddos because it is something to pass the time away when they don't have time to get involved in a solid play session, or as my son likes to say, "I will Doodle cuz I don't have time to play AND clean up before we go." They work great on long travel days too.
In a half hour we are headed to our relatives house for a combo birthday party of two lovely girls and one lovely lady. The kids broke out their Doodle books and are giggling on the couch drawing, passing the time. A highly recommended purchase!!
Okay, I made it ... Post!
No comments:
Post a Comment