Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Queen for the day ...

Our pup turns 4 years old today. I gave her a spa treatment at home this morning and took some great photos ... to then find out that I had no memory card in the camera, and the camera has no internal memory. Aaaa! So, she had to indulge me in a photo session after the spa to make up for my lack of photography know-how.

Party tonight will consist of a dog toy gift, dessert for the humans, and much spoiling for our Queen for the day*.
*And who am I kidding, she's the Queen every-day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cora!!!
My beagle, Sir Galahad will be 5 on April 6th. He is spoiled also.

Carrie said...

AH! Happy Birthday, Cora! You're a very lucky girl! :)

Rachael said...

Ah, how sweet that you spoil your dog like that!

When Calvin was our only dog (long time ago...he's 14) and before we had kids, we used to cook him a steak on the grill for his b'day. Now, it's kind of like, "happy birthday, old boy" and a little pat on the head and a rawhide. Wonder if he remembers the good ol' days? :)

Tina in CT said...

Your dog is adorable. Happy doggie b-day.

I celebrate my dog's birthday too.

That was really something for Rachel and Derrick to grill a steak for Calvin before kids as they don't eat meat.

crispy said...

What a cutie. Haven't had a beagle in years, but I still love them.

Willow said...

omg that shoot without the card thing sucks! disable disable!! i dont know why that is even an option!!!