
Not being a tree climber, I can only guess there is an art to climbing big trees. I would think you would need to know where to put which foot and where to hold onto so you do not turn into a pretzel. And then there is the fact too that you probably do not want to sloth hang and start giggling so hard you scream you might fall when you are feet off the ground. Unless you have a trusty Grandad to save you.

Once you arrive, I can imagine that the scenery surrounded by beautiful green and brown is amazing. The reward for your hard work is feeling like you are the King and Queen of the air, the one peering down on the life moving below you. A dreamy state of imagination.


My children enjoy climbing the big tree in my parent's big yard.
1 comment:
Great pics, as usual. You must have quite a zoom on your obviously amazing camera, unless you were right up there with them! How cute. And I also appreciate that "the munch" is now a daily fave.
Post a Comment