Well, the time has come to pay-up Blogger. Sigh. The run was fun, but the free is no longer. Not sure if my fellow bloggers have run into this, or if it is us rare bunch of photo hounds that think a blog post is complete when a picture is attached. But yesterday as I was trying to upload multiple photos of each cabin and get my post looking the way I had visioned, I ran into an error message mid-upload. I had outrun my photo space.
Without my amazing technological husband in the house, I had to allow myself to believe the error code and skip the remaining photos. Upon coming home I shared with him my disbelief that I was out of photo space on my blog, and that I now had to pay for additional space to upload any future photo.
After checking into the error message and reading the text under Learn More, he shared with me that in fact I would have to pay the $5 per year to host any future photos on my blog. I know, $5 is doable, but I haven't sat through the probable pages of set up to pay and get it started.
So until then, I am taking this as a sign that my ME TIME that I mentioned last week will truly be this week. I will be taking a short blogging break, to collect my list of ME STUFF to complete, and will return $5 less in my pocket with more photos to share. Until then, happy quiet time.
1 comment:
Please blog without photos. I'll miss your blog.
Post a Comment