Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Gathering

After church today my brother and his family, along with my parents, came over to our house to celebrate my son's birthday. It seems like my family's birthday's never end, but with the amount of relatives that live in close proximity, and then school friends on top of that, not to mention tossing in every one's family schedules of extra curricular activities, sometimes it really does take four separate gatherings to get it covered. 
My son always enjoys getting together with family and today was no exception. I am not really sure what the kids did upstairs or outside, but there was a lot of laughter wafting through the air so I know it was all-good.  
I helped my son make his cupcakes for today's gathering. Notice how it stated that I helped him, not the other way around.  He had the idea of making Golf Cupcakes and here is the final outcome. They were very moist and delicious, he did a great job. 
A wonderful ending to the week of birthday, and a great kick off to the week ahead! Love You, #10!!

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

Really cute cupcakes. Were they from scratch???