So, we purchased the $5 photo storage for Blogger as indicated that we needed to in order to continue to post photos. But, apparently, it takes "awhile" to activate. I still do not have access and I have a bunch of photos to post of our Cousins Halloween Party. I don't like not being in control of my blog.
Our family has gone through the rounds of colds the last few weeks. It started with my daughter, moved to my son and husband who both received laryngitis as a result, and today I have felt a little off kilter. Of all the family members, I tend to get laryngitis during the winter months. While I don't necessarily get the bad sniffles and cough prior, I just get the laryngitis.
While I waited and waited to no avail for Blogger to get my storage up and running, I took a nap and hung out with the family. Perhaps it was meant to be - my plans shifted to rest and recoup. After going to bed
My daughter is rocking her math class. I am so happy for her. She "taught" me Chapter Two of the course this evening to help maintain her skills, so there is no crunch-time before the test. The math teacher works them hard Monday through Thursday with plenty of homework, and gives them a break Friday through Sunday. We take the weekend as an opportunity to study with review and teaching. So far, so good. I hope her habits stick, as I think it is a pretty good plan.
Crossing my fingers that Blogger will be nice to me tomorrow and will allow me to post my FUN pictures about the Cousin's Halloween Party last night.
BLAH!
2 comments:
You could upload the photos to photobucket (free) and cut and paste the code into your post (using the "edit html", not the "compose" mode) if blogger doesn't cooperate.
Thanks for the tip, Rachael!!!
Post a Comment