Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Freezer Burn Headache

When I see this video, I think of times when I drink a smoothie too quickly. My head hurts with a tingle pain right at the temples and across the forehead. My eyes squint just imagining the chill this dog must feel. What makes me like this video the most is that the dog looks completely happy. It is not like the owner has him on a leash, tugging him through; this dog loves the thrill of the freezer burn headache .

4 comments:

Francie said...

Cute dog, cute song, cute video clip! And, wow! Is that a lot of snow or what!?!
Also, thanks for the tip on the date for my blog!!!

Willow said...

omg that made my day, sooo funny! i sent this post to my friends so they could laugh too :)

Lori said...

Now that's a dog that LOVES snow. How funny.

Natalie said...

That is hilarious! I would be afraid of him getting lost and suffocating.