wow, thats cold! it was -21 on my way to work this morning. its only -11 right now, at NOON!
Bundle up!! That is freezing!! (ha ha ha) I am getting cold just thinking about walking to/from your car.
WOW! That IS cold! I think I'll just stay right here where I am and settle for our terribly cold single digits here (or negative digits!) Ha-ha!
And I think I'm dying at -7!!! When I read Michael Crichton's "State of Fear", during the Antartica chapters: I was cold just reading about it!!!
I just came over to your blog to find out who Elle J is ! :) I know who YOU are! :) Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Did you know that the McLeod's also have a blog? I will look forward to reading more of yours! Aren't they fun?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow, thats cold! it was -21 on my way to work this morning. its only -11 right now, at NOON!
Bundle up!! That is freezing!! (ha ha ha) I am getting cold just thinking about walking to/from your car.
WOW! That IS cold! I think I'll just stay right here where I am and settle for our terribly cold single digits here (or negative digits!) Ha-ha!
And I think I'm dying at -7!!! When I read Michael Crichton's "State of Fear", during the Antartica chapters: I was cold just reading about it!!!
I just came over to your blog to find out who Elle J is ! :) I know who YOU are! :) Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Did you know that the McLeod's also have a blog? I will look forward to reading more of yours! Aren't they fun?
Post a Comment