Monday, April 11, 2011

Who would have thought ...

When I started blogging years ago, I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would be able to meet some wonderful women in real life from blog land. The cross over has happened to me for local bloggers, but last night was my first nation-wide blog lang cross over to real life. I know that sounds funny, but to those of you who blog regularly, you know what I'm saying.

This sweet blogger and I hooked up via Facebook a year ago, and so we got to know a little more about each other than regular bloggers. But when I learned that she was going to be in my area during Spring Break time - I figured it was too close proximity to not see if by chance we could squeeze something in together.
What fun to meet in person!!! To chat live and get some questions answered, to laugh and just talk about random stuff, and to meet her adorable boy, outside of the cutest videos she posts, was the icing on the cake. Not to mention that her dear friend and cute kids were there to get to know too.

Who would have thought years ago that this sweet blogger would by chance be out my way for us to meet up to catch up LIVE. Very cool.

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

How great for you and Natalie to meet up!

Rachael said...

That is cool that the two of you got together!