Monday, April 4, 2011

Stay Tuned ...

Stay Tuned to see what these characters have in common and what my girl has been assigned to complete during Spring Break.
My son has had a date planned today with my mom. They got up early and were headed to the big city for a fun day together. I'm not sure what the final plan is, but the phrase French Bakery Tour was mentioned a few times.

The two have a love of cooking and baking together that started when my son was in Kindergarten. My mom would pick him up every Monday from his half day of school and return him later in the day after 1:1 time baking and cooking together. Their passion for this hobby has lasted through the years, and I love catching the rewards of their creations.

My daughter and I have spent the day together. Stay Tuned for what the above pictures are all about ...

3 comments:

Aviva said...

I am VERY curious!

Amy said...

I have such great memories of baking with my grandma! She was incredible at it! The memories and recipes handed down to him will be amazing!

Tina in CT said...

School play or program?