While he was away in another city, we ventured to the soccer fields to cheer on our niece who plays for a Premiere League. They were in the State Cup and were battling for the #1 spot. While they didn't end up winning their close game this morning, they continue outstanding status with a ranking in the top ten (perhaps even the top five!) in our State! Yep, she ROCKS!!!!
Love her casual attitude, but full force focus on the field. She is so lovable!!
Here's the fun part about our family. My brother and my husband's sister grew up going to the same schools starting in Junior High. They had classes together - they knew each other very well. They are here:
My brother was dating his sweet girlfriend (wife) during those growing up years, and she was close friends with my husband's sister. My husband's sister was dating a cool dude (husband) who happened to be close friends with my brother. Here I am with my two SIL's and my MIL.
They all got married, my husband and I met at their weddings, we ended up dating and getting married ... and now we are all one big happy family!!! So all the kiddos are my children's cousins, and all the kiddos who are not technically blood-related cousins ... are all super close friends. Yes, again, one big happy family.
The Crew all came out for the soccer game; here they are:
After soccer we celebrated with my niece at a yummy Mexican restaurant. Then one of my SIL and I, and some of the kiddos, went shopping at a fun boutique. The owner of this boutique concept is a friend of ours, and her business sets up shop in brand new model homes. You walk through the model home, vendors are set up in every nook of the house, and you shop!
It is really nice, but I can't share what I purchased - as the gifts are for some of my readers. Just imagine handmade, quality, fun, creative, professional looking finds throughout a huge, smells-brand-new, house.
That was my Spontaneous Saturday Fun! So in love with The Crew of Kids that we call "ours" and so very happy for my adorable Niece that worked so hard all year - all her life - playing Soccer! To M - xoxo!
*And you know my husband wasn't there due to the poor quality of some of my photos - I did not know how to switch the setting on my camera so the picture would not wash out. Sigh.
*And you know my husband wasn't there due to the poor quality of some of my photos - I did not know how to switch the setting on my camera so the picture would not wash out. Sigh.
2 comments:
How cool that everyone was friends and then you and your husband ended up meeting at the weddings. Also great that your kids are around the same ages and so close.
That shopping boutique sounds really neat. I'd love it. I hate malls but love quaint, cute shops.
Could you be talking about Sassy Mei!? I've gone to a few before...they are fun! I love unexpected Saturdays...we had one too!
Post a Comment