Wonderful Wacky Words
On Your Birthday
By Suzy Toronto
Life is too short to wear pantyhose.
If you want rainbows, you gotta have rain.
Never get caught up in the thick of things.
Don't play life safe; make waves.
Inches, ages, and sizes don't tell you anything about the amazing woman inside.
Pretending to be a normal person day after day is exhausting.
Life is all about how you handle Plan B.
Art does not have to match your sofa.
Always color outside the lines.
Play with wild abandon.
Enthusiasm is contagious.
Happiness is always an inside job.
When life gets too crazy, do something normal ...
and if life gets too normal, do something crazy.
No one's last, dying words were ever
"I wish I'd eaten more celery sticks."
Age is nothing but a state of mind.

7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Because I know you and your family, I have no doubt that you will have a fabulous birthday and you will be surrounded by an amazing amount of love. This comes as no surprise because over the last few years I have witnessed you pour your love into the close people around you and even people you don't know. Although, I am happy knowing your day will be a great one (the sun is even out), I also wish that you really take in and let your huge wide-open heart swell up even further but from all the birthday wishes and love that people have for you and are sending your way!!!
Now putting the "mushyness" aside, I absolutely LOVE your poem you posted! Great find and great reminders!!!
Happy birthday my dear friend!!!
PS. Welcome to the 40's club!!!
Dancer....you are so kind, what an amazing message. My heart DID just swell from your friendship and love. I am so grateful you are in my life, my families life.....I learn so much from you. Now my mushy aside....yah for sunshine and birthday cake!!!!
Your not getting older your getting better. I know I am older than you. Have a Very Happy Birthday.
Wonder what happened as I left you a birthday comment? I'm sure you're having a great day! Happy, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!! I love that you are not shy about admitting your age :) Embrace every day and every age - that's how I feel!!
Can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things your family had planned for you :)
I knew it was your b'day, but not your BIG b'day!! Congrats. You make it look okay... (mine looming in 1.something yrs... :))
Happy Happy birthday, Elle J! I hope it was wonderful!!!
Post a Comment