Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

Since I have been writing during Spring Break, I thought that I would actually take a Spring Break and not write for a couple of days.  This week has gone magnificently slow and relaxing and I tend to keep it that way to the bitter two days and some odd hours remaining.

I jumped on my husband's computer to find some pictures. Browsing around landed me in 2006 when my daughter's hair was almost pure white and my son could fit inside a box.  I enjoy looking at old photos because you appreciate the cuteness so much more when they were just turning eight and six.

In no particular order and for no reason, here are some of my favorites from a folder titled Fall Dump 06; which means it is random of a little of everything.

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Very cute!

Rachael said...

Cute!

Yes, I spent a couple hours looking through old photos and videos and reading some of my old blog posts from 3 years ago last night.

I can't believe how much they can change in such a short time! It makes me a little sad for all the pictures I'll never have of Katya pre-age 6. =(