Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Boots

I have been telling the kids that this year I was going to buy some rain boots. After all, I have to stand outside now to pick them up from school among the mosh-pit of other mothers and children.

I have to walk a distance to TKD from the allowed parking area on the street, through a lumber yard even, there are bound to be puddles.

Dance days are just a hop, skip, and a jump over parking lot puddles before you reach the covered sidewalk.

Not to mention the days when it rains at the grocery store. Target. Costco. Our annual pumpkin patch adventure. Christmas Tree hunting.

You name it, we got the need for some boots around here when our winters are full of raindrops.

I found them.
I love them.
I can't wait to wear them!
Okay, maybe I can wait.
Kinda edgy.
More hip than the traditional rain boot.
Yea, Me!*and the bonus is that they passed the kids approval with "two thumbs up and I want some!"

5 comments:

Natalie said...

haha... those are cute.

Tina in CT said...

What is TKD?

Living where you live, you need sharp rain boots?

Where I live, one needs good snow boots. I'm still searching.

Elle J said...

Tina ~ TKD is the quick word for Taekwondo and some years we need snow boots ... and I have a great pair from last year. I like those too. :)

crispy said...

Too cute. Wear them with confidence. And splash in a few puddles. =)

Took your advice, put up a chip in link.

Anonymous said...

You rock!!! I absolutely L-O-V-E them!