The boe likes to chas me a lot. And sum timz I chas him back. He laffs hard when I do that. He also thros my stufft toyz and I can pik them up az I run by wif out stoping. It warez me out and it is fun.
The gril is my cudl budee. Shee is verre koze. I like how shee reeds a lot and lets me sit on her lap. Shee givz me the best eer rubz to. And sum timz shee waks me on the neet blak leesh. I luv her waks.
Also I like to mak the big frend tak pikchurs ov me. If I do sum thing kuut then shee taks a pikchur. Like this I did all bi miself and it tuk abot fiv menuts to find me. Woo Hoo!
HId and go seek:
Luv,
Cora
3 comments:
I don't know if I asked you this before. Does Cora smell your eyes instead of licking you? Galahad smells our eyes first thing in the A.M. he never licks. Our first Beagle didn't lick, but I don't think he smelled our eyes. Galahad loves to snuggle and hide under pillows and such.
Maureen ~ Cora will get her beagle nose in your face, but she is not a licker. She will occasionally, but definitely not all the time. Although she will let us kiss her on the cheek, she likes that! =)
All the dachshunds that I've had were/are big lickers. My cousin visited from Holland when I had Fritz (my first doxie) and nicknamed him Snakie. Liesel also loves to lick legs and arms - yuk.
My doxies love/loved snuggling under blankets and burrow under all the time. When I take a doxie to bed, they always sleep under the blankets.
Doxies are also very cuddly and love to be right next to their family members. Often when I sit at the kitchen table, she lay right on top of my feet. If I stand at the kitchen counter, she'll stand right between my legs.
Fritz was my male and I had him until he was 14 and he died the fall of 2002. Streusel was my first female and she died at 14 in March 2008. Liesel is another female and she will be 2 in Feb.
Very, very cute post your beagle wrote.
Post a Comment