Saturday, October 3, 2009

Acting as though ...

I am acting as though I have nothing to do today. That my plate is completely clean of any To Do List. But that is not the case. I am lazily getting all the school paperwork that was sent home on Fridays organized, going through my emails, before I hit the shower so that that portion of my To Do is over for the day. The rest of my day will be taken with the short following:

We are headed to the cake store to order my son's birthday cake (yea) and then my son will attend an extra Taekwondo (TKD) class. We observed our first TKD Testing session on Wednesday night and it was very impressive. I think it released a new drive in my son, which was already good, but now he's even more excited! Today's class is taught by black belts as part of their training; they must work with the lower belts to help them succeed to the next level.

We'll come home for lunch and then I will roll up my sleeves and get my son's room painted. He chose a great shade of green. He did not want any accent colors on the walls, so all four will be the same Green Pasture. Assuming the walls go smoothly today, I will be repainting his dresser in browns tomorrow. Then the fun part of finding prints for the walls and new bedding will happen next weekend; or later. While I wanted this project to be concluded before October, at least it will be completed before the first week of October (crossing fingers).

And now, off to start my day.

No comments: