Thursday, March 27, 2008

Frenzy

I am guilty of initiating my own frenzy over snow. It first starts with a conversation with whomever is closest to me; the grocery store clerk, the mailman, a stranger on the street. Then it branches out, sometimes out of control, into phone calls. My husband, my parents, my sister-in-law. Then onto friends. I can not explain it, I just admit it.

We are staring April in the face in a mere five days and it snowed in my neck of the woods. Some years we see the white stuff, other years we don't, so I wouldn't say that we are really a snow city. So when the flakes started falling last night on the trip from swim practice to kids choir, I wondered what was in store.

And yes, the phone calls started; Snow Frenzy 2008.

1 comment:

Willow said...

snow just makes me happy, i dont know what it is. probably wouldnt love it as much if i lived in montana but from here it is perfect!