How does that poem go? Slugs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails?
You know it has rained in your neck of the woods when your husband comes across THIS in your yard and decides to photograph. We have been socked in rain this Spring, but found sun as soon as Summer had a complete 24 hours to settle in. Warmer temps and sunshine all week makes for a great kick off to vacation!
Luckily these yuck-o-slug-o's do not harm people, but they do harm plants and gardens. I know that God designed them for a purpose, but I am sure that I don't have to cuddle with them and make them my personal friend. They just creep me out!
Not to mention this snail found on our front porch. Equally eww.
Puppy Dog Tails? I can live with those just fine. Love me some puppy dogs; tails and all!


1 comment:
I'll take a puppy dog tail over a slug or snail any day!
Post a Comment