Blah, blah, blah, it snowed and the schools are canceled. Seems like our week is finally coming to a screeching halt with days of closures and late starts and bad roads.
My husband's main work computer, unfortunately, is acting up in a horrible way (could the breakage finally kicked in from this?) and he is debating whether to brave the roads and trek into the technology center for a fix.
I will be staying home with two children, and our options for the day include:
*Play in the snow
*Take the dog for a walk
*Make cookies
*Dance and play the piano
*Home movie date
*Create a laundry game, really it would be so much fun! Look at all this that we could do together!
So many choices ... I will keep you posted ... I am sure you will be waiting at the edge of your seat.
2 comments:
Ha ha ha. I vote for the laundry game! Need to create one of those of my own...
That's so funny! That laundry game sounds just like me! "Look at all the cool colors there are... now let's divide them all up, for fun!" Ha-ha!
Enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment