Monday, December 22, 2008

Brrrrrr .... warm me with a cookie, please!

What amazes me about this series of pictures the most is that all the snow used to build the igloo came from our backyard, and the grass continues to hide!! With the help of their friends and their cool dad, the igloo became complete today. Their friends had to leave before it was finished, but they will be back tomorrow.

Once the three are dried off and warmed up, we have plans to trek to the grocery store and then home to make Christmas Cookies. YUM! If the kids are too tired from their day outside in the freezing temps, we may shift the cookies to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Francie said...

Wow!!! I am completely impressed! I think this is the first time, ever, in my life, that I've ever seen a snow igloo completed!
Congratulations to everyone! So, did you end up making the cookies, today? What kind did (or are) you make (or making tomorrow)?

Elle J said...

We did not make it to the cookies. They (hubby included) talked me into more sledding before I could wrangle them up for groceries. We barely!! made it grocery shopping due to two tired!! children. They were outside for 7 hours (loving every minute, but it caught up to them). Cut-out and decorated sugar cookies are on the agenda for tomorrow. We need some for Santa, if for nobody else!! :)