And what a surprise when I found it marked $10 less online! Couldn't pass it up! I haven't decided on it's final resting place, but the photo gives the idea of the find.
Partly because of my children, partly because it was the way I was raised, and partly because I like to make my house welcoming to my weekly piano students, I decorate for all the different seasons and holidays in my house. I have received more compliments and comments for the seasonal decorating from others, than I do on my normal decor. Ha!
For me it is difficult to find Christian decorations for Christian holidays. Why is that? Even our bible bookstore does not carry enough for my liking; so when I found this I had to purchase! I have enough cute eggs, bunnies, chicks, and flowers to know it is Spring and Easter around here. Therefore, I especially enjoy my newest find.

1 comment:
great find!!!!! love this!!
Post a Comment