Also, while I will be taking advantage of no computer time after 3pm, I will add no computer time during school hours either. In short, my eye spasm has not disappeared, the eye drops did not work, and as of yesterday was put on a medicated prescription eye drop that makes my eyes feel... different. I have never had Botox Injections, but it feels as though I had that done to my eyebrows and eyes too. Too much detail to bore too many people, so I will just skip to the chase that I will be resting my eyes and my head in hopes of getting back to normal.
Outside of resting, I will be supporting my girl in academics, volunteering at school, attending our church's sponsored seminar on the topic of Raising A Teenager (only 2 years away, it will come too soon), attending a niece and nephew Birthday Party, and enjoying my family.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Sorry to read about your eye spasms and hope you will be rid of them as a result of the eye drops.
Good luck to your daughter with her history project.
Post a Comment