My girl is having a blast with my parents today ~ a switcharoo from yesterday when my son was treated to a day with my parents. They took him to an Arcade, which he claims was the "best day of my life!" The extent of video gaming at our house is xbox, and even that is extremely limited compared to kids his age. So getting a few hours in an arcade was the "best day of his life." I am glad he had so much fun. My girl is getting cultured today too with a Play in the big city. She'll be home sometime before dinner.
We took my son on a bike ride this morning. We really do live in a beautiful area. We are so close to a beautiful lake with mountain views, uh!, I just love it! It was a beautiful ride. We couldn't get enough of the sun, so as soon as we were home with lunch in our bellies, we went to the front yard to play and enjoy the weather. (blackberry camera phones are not so good in my opinion).
LOVE spring days just like today.
1 comment:
I just also wrote a posting about my spring day here in CT. Nice that both states are enjoying the same weather. We were suppose to be in the low 70's and in the sun it must have been even higher. I was outside until 6:30 in a tee shirt working in the perennial beds. Love it.
Post a Comment