I feel like I am running today. I am on a short time line with fun things happening left and right. I
should be making dinner and prepping our house as my husband's parents are coming over for dessert later this evening. But I am already so tired of that Twi*ight photo cover on my last post and feel the burning desire to replace it.
.jpg)
Today we met my sister in law and nieces at Zip Line Park; a name that we made up due to the fun zip line. The kids played 2.5 hours taking turns on the zip while my sister in law and I got caught up with life. Although my camera phone did not snap the best today it holds the memory well enough. It was a great day to be together, minus the lack of summer weather. We are hoping to see the yellow thing in the sky soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment