Sunday, August 9, 2009

Batter Blaster

Watch this short commercial first and then read this:

I stumbled upon this newest creation at the beginning of the summer. It was parked on the shelf next to the Egg Beaters that I purchase every week for my husband and daughter. I took the can off the shelf and read the ingredients list. Surprisingly it looked healthy so I added it to my shopping cart.

The kids were shocked to find me making pancakes from a can the next morning. But upon testing them, they were actually very good. One would have never known that they came from a squirt can.*Pancake face on the griddle.

We introduced them to my parents while camping and they too gave a good review. It was fun to create messages and faces on the griddle. You can form different pancake shapes well since you are squirting a thin line of batter as you go; compared to pouring from a spoon or bowl via the traditional pancake way.

It just so happened when we returned home from camping that there was an article about this pancake mix in our local paper. It gave a review and starred two thumbs up.
Give it a try and let me know what YOU think! Batter Blaster Up!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I must have gotten a bad can then, because I bought one, since Tony loves pancakes and only eats one for breakfast, I thought it would be perfect and easy. They were awful, the batter was airy and light and when I tried to flip the pancake it shriveled up. I threw the whole $4+ can out and was annoyed that I wasted the money.

Annie said...

I notice you didn't mention "economical"!