My kids jumped on my bed this morning to wish me a Happy Day and what a fun way to wake up! While I always opt out of breakfast in bed, I did enjoy a nice, long, uninterrupted, slow to wake up, time after the kids scampered out the bedroom door. A relaxing morning to read while the kids played and my husband completed a hot job that came in the door while we were on vacation last week (for another post).
Then we headed off to "the beach" in our city and enjoyed a take out sandwich picnic. The kids were inspired to play in the sand, although we were not prepared for any real sand digging and making, they had a great time together while my husband and I sat with Cora and enjoyed all the people walking by with their dogs in tow.
It was a nice family day; my favorite kind.
2 comments:
Sweet pictures...sounds like your day was special.
Happy Mothers day, sounds like a really good day.
Post a Comment