Friday, May 22, 2009

Photos I left out ...

A vacation with friends would not be complete with out some funny photos. Some people may have vacation photos on the "wild side" when kids are not in the mix, but that is just not us; the four of us are equally matched in that way. So our wild side comes out with a dry sense of humor and inside jokes.

While we were in Palm Springs this month, our friend decided to go Rock Climbing in his flip flops. This is where he started:

Amazing! This is where he finished:
Actually when my husband was taking the first photo of our friend, his wife and I had to walk away as we didn't want to see this joke going to far and him slipping. He really was over a slight cliff to climb, but it all turned out well.

I am glad that the boys had each other to entertain:
While my friend and I enjoyed chatting our way around this hike:

No comments: