My niece came to her second piano lesson yesterday. She is a quick study, has great concentration, and is a joy to be around. I am glad that our schedules now match to where we can begin lessons together; Monday's got even more happy! On a side note, she reminds me of my daughter. They are very similar in their mannerisms and it is not because they spend an over amount of time together. That would be nice, but I think it is all genetics. I remember my parents would comment how much my mannerisms were like my cousins, and she was a decade and a half older than me, so it certainly wasn't because we hung out together. Genetics are amazing to me. Miss Blue Eyes and Dimple ~ huggable.
My daughter received this cute shirt (Follow Your Heart) and necklace from my parents yesterday in honor of Valentine's Day. This is her pose during her piano practice before school this morning.So then I stood up to try the challenge and I too could not do the requirement. It felt like I was not going to clear the landing and instead come crashing down on the knuckles of my toes. I eventually got it to work ... and then I had an entirely new appreciation for my daughter's abilities. Seriously, she makes it look so easy, when in reality, it is not so. Way to go, Kid!!
And those are Elle J's Random Thoughts for today!
1 comment:
Hey, Elle J,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm glad you could relate to the "old-fashioned modern girl" post — I knew there had to be more of us out there! :)
I am enjoying reading your blog this morning...it looks like we have a lot in common. I'm adding you to my "Blogging Buddies" list, so don't be a stranger!
By the way, you have a beautiful family!
Have a great day :)
Post a Comment