The kids enjoyed all the outdoor adventures that this resort offers. The beauty does not disappoint either. The shopping is a fun stroll and something to occupy that down time while you wait for your muscles to regroup after your last trek. The restaurant selection is a nice variety and much to choose from; from the ultra casual to the more dressed for the evening style.
Here we are playing up the Olympic Dream in the shopping district. Of course Mommy got the Gold, and for some reason the kids wanted to act like Silver and Bronze were not good enough. Go U.S.A. 2010!!
3 comments:
What a cute picture!
hilarious pic!
I love Whistler, I went there many times when I lived in Seattle. What a great place to have the olympics, I didn't realize that.
Oh and I love the ski slopes there, it's so nice to ride all the way to the top and have it take a descent amount of time to get back down.
Post a Comment