All of a sudden, the crowd is going wild like something big is happening. I barely had a chance to look forward, when I notice every one is looking up with their hands in the air. I knew the ball was coming our way. Having a nice chunk of dollar in my mouth (aka: braces) I duck my head in my lap at the exact moment that my husband holds up his left hand, his right hand occupied by the camera, and catches the base ball.
He said it was like "A can of corn."
It was so effortless by my husband, whose back was not only towards the ball field, but his eye was peering through the camera! It was brilliant.
Here's the after photo of his great catch:
Here's the photo he was taking just before he caught the ball:
The kids were so excited about their daddy's big catch. It was very cool; well done, Babe!
3 comments:
oooh, how exciting!!! What a great story. I am so in awe of people with good coordination; I'm not one of them.
Wow, that is certainly impressive! Nice job. I hope you celebrated with ice cream afterwards!
Wow. Very impressive.
Post a Comment