Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Braggin'

Cora started the first class of Novice Agility this afternoon and she was fantastic!! Grouped among five other dogs and trainers who have experience in competition agility, the new instructor commented that Cora blended with the rest and fit in like a pro. We ran a fifteen obstacle course and she stayed with me the entire time, all 1.5 hours of it. It~was~a~blast and I am on cloud nine!

There is nothing greater than seeing the hard work and companionship with your dog come to success. She was into me and I was into her. I know there will be ups and downs in this training, but today is an up day!

This video was taken by a friend in class who brought her Flip Video last week when we graduated from Advanced Handling. If you think this is adequate, you should have seen today! Whoo-Hoo, Cora!!

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Go Cora! Great video. Really impressive.