Summertime has left, and the beauty of fall is upon us. It will soon be time for amazing foliage photos, pumpkins and corn stalks, sweaters and puffy coats, beautiful sunrises with the surprise of crispness in the air.Throughout the years, Autumn has always enhanced our lives with beauty and blessings; my husband and I were wed, we bought our first house, we found our first dog, and both of our children were born. Perhaps that is why the color tones in our house are aligned to fall colors; oranges, reds, yellows, browns, and greens. Against the backdrop of the changing leaves we have always enjoyed and celebrated Autumn.
During this little time of celebration in our house, I am granting myself a seven-day vacation from blog writing. I will return in a week with many new adventures to share and photos to post.
Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.~William Cullen Bryant
2 comments:
Gorgeous colors in your pics. Loved the details about how the fall has been special to your family in so many ways. Enjoy your "vacation!"
P.S. If you are still searching for a good read, two completely unrelated ones I have enjoyd lately are Watership Down and Anna Quindlen's collection Loud and Clear.
Post a Comment