Saturday, August 2, 2008

95 minutes

Cashing in his plethora of Chick Flick Reimbursements, my hubby wanted to see Step Brothers with Will Ferrell during our afternoon movie date. I like Will Ferrell. I can tolerate his movies like Talladega Nights and Old School. I liked him on Saturday Night Live too. So saying yes to see this movie, I thought, was going to fall pretty much in the same genre.

Ahhh, Nnoooo! It did not. Not in my opinion. Unless you love crude (and I mean more so than his usual stunts) humor and over the top language, I would say find a compromising movie between Chick Flick and All Out Guy. Maybe the new Agent 99 movie?

Totally enjoyed the rest of our date together. Just wanting those 95 minutes back. :)

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Sad to hear. I am also a Will Ferrell fan. Wishing you 95 minutes of FUN sometime soon!!!