Friday, September 28, 2012

Album Cover

A self-portrait of my daughter ~ I told her that this could be her album cover someday.
My girl is getting further into acting; she has intentions of auditioning for the school play, and she is actively pursuing her voice with private voice lessons. Changing paths from dance to drama and voice have certainly been a positive experience.

I sat in her lesson last night ~ after a hard day for her, and fighting a cold on top of it ~ she sang beautifully. Goosebump-type of singing. I love listening to her work at perfecting her voice through the use of a vocal coach; who's training is in Musical Theater.

A lot of stuff going on right now for my 14 year old chicka, but so happy that she communicates so well, and knows where her heart always stands. So happy to be her mom, and walk her teen life with her.

Album cover? Never know ...

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Is this a picture? It's great.

Tina in CT said...

Is this a picture taken with a special app? It's great.