
But as I have been waiting for our copier to complete it's task, I have been staring at these two photos in my husband's den. They are printed on canvas and are casually displayed behind his desk. The computer screen does not do it justice compared to the canvas, but the personality continues to come through. They were taken about fourish years ago when my daughter first started Kindergarten ballet, and when my son loved to try on his daddy's snowboarding gear and then pretend to be on a motorcycle. Traditional girl. Traditional boy. How fast they grow.Now I want to pull out videos taken when they were little to be reminded of their baby voices all over again.
1 comment:
Love the canvas pics, especially the moving legs in a blur - how sweet! What a great idea. As a Shutterfly addict, I have considered putting some on canvas before.
Post a Comment