I have written every day on this blog since March 6th. I have filled up the pages with random memories and summaries of my days. I find writing to be a form of relaxation and I write daily because I look forward to it, not because I have to.I have debated whether to do that fancy new trick through blogger which allows you to time stamp your post for a date in the future and then Whamo! they will publish on that date and time. Because ... I am busy packing for a vacation and thought maybe Iwould "pre-post" while I was
gone, so that I would continue to have something new every day on my blog.But then I remembered that I really am more balanced than that! I truly am not one of those overly obsessed people. So I will break my writing streak and let those who are faithful readers of my blog know that I am on vacation; until I resume my writing.
Of course, my next post will be about where we've been! But I'll leave you with a photo of my two cuties and let you ponder where we might be ...
1 comment:
Ha! Love the thoughts. I have pondered that "pre-posting" thing myself. Have a fabulous time and I will look forward to your return!
Post a Comment