Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Man Date

With the sun beating down on our day, my little man and I went on a date. It was so fun and so cute to be with him one on one doing boy things. First, he wanted to shop for cars. And I do not mean Hot Wheels found at Target. He was talking big boy cars that need gasoline to run. So we headed out to some dealerships and were lucky enough to be left alone. I think the fact that he got in the cars, rather than me, made the salesmen stay clear.

Next, he chose the bookstore to look at ... what else, but animal books. He chose a really neat and challenging animal maze book that he promises to "Not peak at the answers in the back unless it has been a full year and I still haven't solved it." Ok, fair enough. Another selection was a Geronimo Stilton chapter book.

And since it was so hot and summer-ee, we opted for an ice cream stop; never mind the fact that we are so close to dinner prep. Ice cream is a must for any summer date!

A happy Monday with my son!

(For those camera savvy readers, I used my Sony Handycam which does combo video and photos ~ nice point and shoot, but not ultra quality).

No comments: