I have laundry and luggage in just about every room around here.
I have rotated through every hamper in our closets, and going on round three for my son. Because he doesn't have enough clothes to be packed and ready for two separate vacations, and have clothes remaining in his closet to get him by until Camp/Vacation, I am washing small loads as he literally takes them off every night.
The kids get Camp Sweatshirts a week before they leave. Tradition has it that the kids wear said sweatshirts every day before they leave. And they wear them throughout the entire Camp Session. And the week of school upon return (which is after Spring Break).
His sweatshirt and jeans that he wore today, are in the wash and will be ready to wear again tomorrow. And then tomorrow he will take them off and be washed again to be ready to wear on Wednesday when he boards the bus for C-A-M-P.
Then, my laundry room will remain quiet.
It is exciting around here, but busy.
I am officially on Piano Vacation as my last student went home at 8pm. I know it is only a week-off, but it still feels good to close out the piano room and keep my mind set on pure relaxation in a few more days.
Luggage + Laundry jumps up the house environment to an exciting level.
1 comment:
It's amazing how laundry piles up. I'm sure with 4 of you in the house you can do a load of lights and darks each day.
Bet you're really anxious to board that plane for spring vacation.
Post a Comment