Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Beagle Cora

This cutie can snuggle like a cat, snore like a piggy, and hop like a bunny. She is the best lap dog ever, although a little passive-aggressive at times.

For example, if you happen to sit in the corner of the couch, she will literally crawl slowly into position of your lap, or no kidding - she will walk slowly like a cat on the back of the couch to position herself on your shoulder, and then get super close to your face. 

A firm No only lasts for about 2.5 seconds, because her hound eyes immediately go sulky and you can't help but say, "Fine - Come On" and she's right in your face cuddling, or down in your lap finding that sweet spot to settle. Her personality is huge for her little 12.5 inch frame. 

Not a dog to fuss, or cause rowdy chaos. Simple. Quiet. Well mannered. Princess. We love her!

Look at those eyes. See? How can you fault us for giving her what she demands in life?

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I know what you mean about the eyes. Galahad always gets to me with the look. He too is so sweet.However he is my boss and he makes sure I always do what he wants me to do. I have adopted a Rat Terrier, who is 5, Galahad is 7, she is as sweet as he is and they get along fine. He can be nervous around bigger dogs.

Tina in CT said...

I love hound eyes. Growing up I had a mutt that had beagle in her. Now I am a dachshund mom.

Mary Kathryn said...

love. love. love. I would also spoil her rotten.