Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Happy Summer!

While we are on:

We will be traveling like this:

To chase down this:


Back after awhile with posts and pictures.

While away, one friend will land in the States with their beautiful daughter from Ethiopia, while another friend boards a plane with her hubby to Ethiopia to meet their precious daughter.  They both will be on my mind while I am under the sunshine. What an amazing journey they both have experienced and I am so grateful to know, see, and learn from their life story.

Happy Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Have fun camping in the sun!

Mary Kathryn said...

I love this post. Happy, happy summer to you and yours, as well. Find that sun, and lots of fun!

Natalie said...

Just remember SUNscreen!! :) have fun. I too am in search of some sun. It's forever running off this summer.