Monday, July 9, 2012

Don't Give Up

Anyone still reading my blog, please don't give up on me. I have lots to say when I return to Blogging. All things celebrations and vacations related!! It's been a great week!

The other part of my story is that I am notorious for "breaking" technology - all things related. I touch, I find a way to accidently break it. Thankfully it has turned into a standing family-joke and we just laugh it off, because it really is that annoying. And because the things that break and how they break are so off the beaten path of normal that it really is just laughable.

Such is the case going on in my technology world right now. My sweet husband purchased a Mac for me. For me! It was at a Garage Sale, but it was working for the first two weeks of existence on my desk. Then, one day last week, it just simply stopped. And I was the last to touch it. Just. Stopped. Completely. No lights, no sound, no nothing.

I am back to my lap top until we have time to take it in for fixing. However, my lap top is also on the fritz - hence the purchase of the Mac. What should take me 20 minutes-tops for a blog post with photos, takes me 90 minutes. That is far too long to spend on uploading pictures, and then it errors out, and I have to dink around with the HTML Code to get the errors to disappear.

I know what you are thinking, "Why are you touching HTML Code with you bad technology luck?!"  Because again, when I mess up my technology, it is far beyond the normal type of mess up ... so touching HTML is really nothing.

I am patiently waiting for my next 90-minutes of empty time in my day to catch up on my blog. I have lots to say - just wishing I had the speed and reliability of technology to help me out!

Please be patient - if you are still reading. Don't give up; I'm not.

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I was away at the beach for two weeks so have to catch up.

Mama Mimi said...

My hubby says that about me too. If you won't give up on me I won't give up on you =)